Best Christmas Riddles With Answers
Christmas is the time of year when most families get together. Take advantage of this opportunity to spend some quality time with your loved ones. Christmas riddles and jokes are good opportunities to make new memories or even start a family tradition.
In this oneHOWTO article, we offer the 50 most fun and entertaining riddles for people of all ages. We guarantee that some of them will crack a smile on even the toughest audience members.
Christmas riddles for kids
During the holidays, parents are challenged to keep kids busy, preferably not with electronics, for days at a time. Luckily, with the spirit of Christmas in the air, there's no shortage of fun and magical activities for kids to enjoy. Riddles like these help put the youngest members of the house to the test and keep them entertained for quite some time.
We bring you the funniest 25 riddles related to Christmas and winter season for children:
- I come with a lot of colors, so lovely and bright. I turn so many houses into a beautiful sight. What am I? Answer: Christmas lights.
- You place a skirt around my bottom once I’ve been chopped. On the other end, a star or angel is how I get topped. What am I? Answer: Christmas tree.
- I drop from the sky far more beautiful than rain. There are no two pieces that’ll ever look the same. What am I? Answer: Snow.
- We traveled from the East, following a bright star, bringing gifts to the newborn King. Who were we? Answer: The three wise men.
- It has two colors and is minty yet sweet. You’ll be “hooked”Answer:isn’t that neat! What is it? Answer: Candy cane.
- While I was snug in my bassinet on Christmas Day, my mother, Mary, sat nearby and sang me a lullaby. Who am I? Answer: Baby Jesus.
- I am a ball that does not bounce. What am I? Answer: A snowball.
- I’m a favorite saint, beloved by kids. I ride on a sleigh that is loaded with gifts. Who am I? Answer: Saint Nicholas.
- What’s Frosty’s favorite snack? Answer: Snow cones.
- Where does a snowman usually keep his money? Answer: A snow bank.
- Where will you be able to find the nine reindeer? Answer: It depends on where you left them.
- If December 31st is the end of the year, then what is the end of Christmas? Answer: The letter “S.”
- When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving? Answer: In the dictionary.
- Why is Santa excellent at karate? Answer: Because he has a black belt.
- It is red and white, it is moving in circles, and it is red and white again, and red and white. What is it? Answer: Santa’s clothes inside a washing machine.
- What does one snowman say to the other? Answer: Do you smell carrots?
- Where would you find chili beans? Answer: At the North Pole.
- What do you call a snowman party? Answer: A Snowball.
- Why do Mummies like Christmas so much? Answer: Because of all the wrapping.
- Why did the elves ask the turkey to join the band? Answer: Because he had the drum sticks.
- Knock, knock! Who’s there? Chris. Chris who? Christmas is here!
- What do you call a person who is afraid of Santa Claus? Answer: Claustrophobic.
- I’m a cookie you might like to eat, and some might say I’m a favored Christmas treat. I have brown arms, eyes, and don’t forget my feet. What am I? Answer: A gingerbread man.
- I could keep a giant’s foot warm, and people look forward to finding me near the fireplace. What am I? Answer: A Christmas stocking.
- Who is always full and never hungry on Christmas? Answer: A stuffed turkey.
If you need more inspiration on how to improve Christmas this year, don't miss this article on how to make Christmas magical.
Christmas riddles for adults
No matter how lame your next Christmas party is, these Christmas party riddles are sure to make it fun and festive. If you want your next party to be a big hit, don't forget these funny riddles for adults and get everyone's neurons working.
We bring you the funniest 25 riddles related to Christmas and winter season for adults:
- You’re invited to attend a Christmas party on a cruise ship. When you arrive, you see many people having fun on the boat, but when you board the cruise, there is no single person to be found. How is that even possible? Answer: Because on the cruise, everybody is married!
- I am tall when I am young, and I am short when I am old. What am I? Answer: A Christmas candle.
- What is the perfect thing to put into the Christmas pie? Answer: Your teeth!
- When Santa Claus sets off from the North Pole during Christmas Eve, in which direction does he usually travel? Answer: South, because everywhere is south of the North Pole.
- Every Christmas Eve, what kind of question can children never answer yes to? Answer: “Are you asleep yet?”
- If Santa’s five elves can take five minutes to make five dolls, then how long will 100 elves need to make 100 dolls? Answer: Only five minutes.
- What does Santa Claus use when he has trouble walking? Answer: A candy cane.
- What has a lot of needles but can’t sew? Answer: A Christmas tree!
- What is something you can keep after giving it to someone? Answer: Your word.
- How many presents can Santa put in an empty bag? Answer: Only one, after that, it’s not empty anymore!
- What do you get when you cross an apple and a Christmas tree? Answer: A pineapple!
- What do a Christmas tree and Santa’s beard have in common? Answer: They both need trimming.
- What does Adam say on the night before Christmas? Answer: It’s Christmas, Eve!
- My job often leaves me frozen; I am a man that all should know, but I only come out during times of sleet or ice or snow. Who am I? Answer: A snowman.
- I’m grumpy and green and stole Christmas one night. But then my heart grew, and I set it all right. Who am I? Answer: The Grinch.
- What do snowmen do when they’re angry at you? Answer: Give you the cold shoulder.
- What do you call an elf who sings? Answer: A wrapper
- Why are Christmas trees so bad at knitting? Answer: They drop all their needles.
- What's a monkey's favorite Christmas carol? Answer: Jungle bells!
- Why was the Grinch such a great gardener? Answer: He has a green thumb.
- What do gingerbread men use when they break their legs? Answer: Candy canes.
- What do elves post on Facebook? Answer: Elf-ies!
- Where does Santa keep his money? Answer: In a snowbank.
- If you are related to Mr. and Mrs. Claus, what is your relation? Answer: A relative clause.
- Santa Claus rides in a sleigh– the 3 wise men traveled by elephant, horse, and camel. What do the elves ride around in? Answer: A minivan.
These riddles can also work pretty well in an office environment, especially if you are looking to break the ice with your coworkers. To know more tips on how to improve the annual Christmas party at work, keep reading this article on the best ideas to celebrate Christmas in the office.
If you want to read similar articles to Best Christmas Riddles With Answers, we recommend you visit our Toys & Games category.