Never Have I Ever, the Best Questions!
Never have I ever is a super fun game, perfect for getting to know other players better or discovering your friends' secrets. It is the ideal activity to liven up any party because it breaks the ice between people who have just met. It can be played as a drinking game, alcohol-fueled, or as a common game through a points system. In this oneHOWTO article, you can discover the rules of the game and the perfect questions to ask during the game. However, we recommend that you be careful and refrain from asking super-intimate things to someone you do not know well, or the situation can get a bit uncomfortable. Keep reading the article about Never have I ever, the best questions are below!
How to play never have I ever
Before you start playing 'never have I ever', all players should be seated in a circle around a table. This will ensure that all players can hear the questions that others are asking perfectly and allow you to analyze each person's reaction through their body language. The ideal is to play with at least 4 people.
The next step is to decide whether the group prefers the game with or without a drink or shot. When all the participants are adults, this is a way to uninhibit players a bit, making it easier to ask and answer uncomfortable questions and revealing information that you would keep to yourself without the game. The choice of the drink depends on the taste of the players, but the ideal is to opt for something that is not too strong (the game can make people drunk people quickly)!
To play the drinking never have I ever version, each player says a sentence regarding an activity, always starting with "Never have I ever". It does not matter if the participant who says the sentence has already done what he or she is saying or not, it should always start like this. Then all participants who have already done this activity drink a defined amount of their drink (it can be a sip, a shot, 5 seconds drinking, etc). The game continues with the next participant (clockwise) saying another phrase and so on.
Example: Someone says "Never have I ever given a fake phone number to anyone". All participants who have already given a wrong number during their lifetime should drink, while those who did not do nothing.
To play with points, the rules are a bit different, because the person who says "never have I ever" should say something that he/she never did. The other players who have already done the activity lose one point, and the game continues with the next participant in the clockwise direction. Each player starts with 10 points and when he/she runs out of points the player is out of the game. The score of all players must be scored on a piece of paper and the last person in the game wins the "I Never".
Never have I ever questions - Clean
There are several types of questions that can be used in this game, and you should always choose them in accordance with the comfort zone of the players. If you're playing with someone you do not know very well or do not have much confidence with, the ideal is to ask fun and clean questions (because that's the fun of the game), but not too heavy or naughty. Playing in a quiet and respectful way? Check out how to play never have I ever with the best clean questions:
- Never have I ever taken food out of the trash and eaten it.
- Never have I ever cried or flirted to avoid of a fine.
- Never have I ever ruined someone's vacation.
- Never have I ever fallen because I was looking at my cell phone.
- Never have I ever tried to cut my hair and regretted it.
- Never have I ever fallen in love at first sight.
- Never have I ever said that I love someone unintentionally.
- Never have I ever hitch-hiked with strangers.
- Never have I ever been awake for two days in a row.
- Never have I ever made anyone go to the hospital.
- Never have I ever dyed my hair a very striking color.
- Never have I ever visited a country in Africa (you can mention any continent).
- Never have I ever done bungee jumping.
- Never have I ever on a Youtube video.
- Never have I ever fainted.
If you are playing with close friends or want to raise the raise the bar of the game and have some more fun, we recommend that you try out these funny never have I ever questions. This category can make people uncomfortable, so make sure all participants agree to use this type of game. Check out this list with the best funny questions:
- Never have I ever missed out on work because I drank too much the night before.
- Never have I ever had a paranormal experience.
- Never have I ever done or received a lap dance.
- Never have I ever sent a spicy message to the wrong person.
- Never have I ever been handcuffed (for whatever reason).
- Never have I ever smelt my underwear to know if it's clean or not.
- Never have I ever worked drunk.
- Never have I ever mistaken a stranger for someone I know.
- Never have I ever deleted a post on a social network because it had few likes.
- Never have I ever stolen an object from a store.
- Never have I ever gone to a party without being invited.
- Never have I ever been slapped in the face in public.
- Never have I ever thought I was the most beautiful person in this circle.
If you are definitely on the next level, you can try out the Never have I ewer game with the best spicy questions. Keep in mind that these questions always refer to situations of sexual and 18+ content, so be careful not to offend or embarrass the other participants:
- Never have I ever shown my breasts to have a free drink.
- Never have I ever screamed out the wrong name during sex.
- Never have I ever been with anyone in my family.
- Never have I ever sexted a hot picture to the wrong number.
- Never have I ever had sex with anyone twice my age.
- Never have I ever thought I could have an STD.
- Never have I ever used an ordinary object as a sex toy and put it back.
- Never have I ever had a threesome.
- Never have I ever wanted to or made out with someone of the same sex.
- Never have I ever masturbated in a public place.
- Never have I ever shown myself naked on a webcam.
- Never have I ever been unfaithful.
- Never have I ever swum naked.
- Never have I ever been with a friend's ex.
- Never have I ever been with anyone in this group of people.
Other fun games
Now that you already know the best questions for Never have I ever, you can adapt them according to who's playing. Do not forget to drink in moderation and, if necessary, take breaks during the game. If you are having a party and want to try other games that are perfect to play with friends check out these oneHOWTO articles too:
If you want to read similar articles to Never Have I Ever, the Best Questions!, we recommend you visit our Toys & Games category.